Important dining information
This notice is to advise you that several of our employees have recently been notified by test and trace that they are required to self-isolate for 10 days. Therefore, until further notice we will be operating with very limited staffing and sadly our Monteaths Restaurant will be closed for dinner service from 21st July until the 4th of August. The takeaway menu will still be available daily.
- Once Monteaths Restaurant reopens for dinner, it will be available from 6pm to 9pm Wednesday to Sunday for residents only. Bookings are essential.
- Breakfast is available in our Monteaths Restaurant from 8:30am to 10:30am Thursday to Monday. Bookings are essential.
- A food takeaway service will run from 1pm to 8pm every day from the bar.
- Face masks must be worn when entering, moving around within (e.g. getting up to use the toilet) and exiting the hotel.
- Our Whisky Bar is open daily from 1pm to 11:30pm (last orders 10:30pm) with limited tables inside as well as on our outdoor terrace.
- Plastic glasses available for takeaway.